Details about the “Peer-Review and Publication Process” of International Journal of Commerce, Industry and Entrepreneurship Studies (UTISGAD) are given below:
- The journal adheres to a double-blind peer reviewing policy in which the identity of both the reviewer and author are concealed from both parties unless this proves impossible because of extensive self-citation or other identifying features in the text.
- The journal is published online biannually in July and December and covers the studies carried out within the field of Social Sciences.
- Editorial Review Process: All manuscripts are reviewed initially by the pre-editors and only those papers that meet the scientific and editorial standards of the journal, and fit within the aims and scope of the journal, will be sent for outside review.
Peer Review Process: Each manuscript is reviewed by at least two referees.
- Authors might be requested to suggest the names, affiliations and contact information of two qualified but independent reviewers who may be suitable to serve as referees. The recommended referees should come from different institutions. The Editors are under no obligation to use all or any of these individuals as reviewers. Please be aware of any conflicts of interest when recommending reviewers. Examples of conflicts of interest are included (but are not limited to) the below:
- The reviewer should have no prior knowledge of your submission.
- The reviewer should not have recently collaborated with any of the authors.
- Reviewer nominees from the same institution as any of the authors are not permitted.
- You should read the pages within “Author Guidelines” menu carefully.
- Make sure you are submitting to the most suitable journal and your manuscript is accurate and readable.
- Register as an “Author”
- Submit your manuscript within “Article Submission” system by uploading PUBLISHING AGREEMENT & COPYRIGHT FORM and your manuscript having been prepared in terms of article template file.
- After the manuscript is uploaded to the system, the relevant information will be given to the author(s) by e-mail.
- Manuscript will be checked through plagiarism checkers. (Turnitin & IThenticate) If the manuscript has a similarity rate of more than %20, author will be informed that the paper is rejected.
- When the article is found suitable in terms of form and content, it will be sent to the members of the Referee Board for double-blind referee evaluation.
- Based on double blinded peer review reports, editor will take decision to accept or reject the paper or editor can take decision of re-submission of Manuscript after suggested changes.
- If the article is accepted after the evaluation, an e-mail will be sent to the author within 5-7 days regarding the acceptance of the paper.
- It is foreseen that the whole process will be completed within a period of 2 months.
- Feel free to send e-mail to the editor about your questions etc. (firstname.lastname@example.org)