The journal adheres to a double-blind peer reviewing policy in which the identity of both the reviewer and author are concealed from both parties unless this proves impossible because of extensive self-citation or other identifying features in the text. The journal is published online biannually in July and December and covers the studies carried out within the field of Social Sciences.
Editorial Review Process: All manuscripts are reviewed initially by the pre-editors and only those papers that meet the scientific and editorial standards of the journal, and fit within the aims and scope of the journal, will be sent for outside review.
Peer Review Process: Each manuscript is reviewed by at least two referees. Authors might be requested to suggest the names, affiliations and contact information of two qualified but independent reviewers who may be suitable to serve as voluntarily. The recommended referees should come from different institutions. The Editors are under no obligation to use all or any of these individuals as reviewers. Please be aware of any conflicts of interest when recommending reviewers. Examples of conflicts of interest are included (but are not limited to) the below:
- The reviewer should have no prior knowledge of your submission.
- The reviewer should not have recently collaborated with any of the authors.
- Reviewer nominees from the same institution as any of the authors are not permitted.
The manuscripts sent to the journal by the authors are evaluated in terms of compliance with the journal template, similarity rate and compliance with the journal subject/scope at the pre-editorial stage. Editors may decide to accept or reject at this stage; In addition, the author can withdraw his publication at this stage. The work, which passes the preliminary controls, is taken to the publication evaluation stage. The work is peer-reviewed by at least 2 referees. As a result of the reviewers’ evaluations, the author of the manuscript must make the necessary corrections within 15 days. The work that makes the corrections given by the reviewer and receives positive feedback is included in the publication process. The work is re-examined by the editors and technical editors within the framework of grammar and spelling rules, and is taken into layout processes for publication. At the last stage, the approval for publication is obtained from the author of the work and sent for publication. The journal publishes 2 issues per year. The process of acceptance and publication of the publication takes between 3-4 months with the first application of the author.
For the authors, the followings steps are followed:
- Authors read the pages within “Author Guidelines” menu carefully.
- Authors ensure that they are submitting to the most suitable journal and your manuscript is accurate and readable.
- Authors submit their manuscripts within “Submit an Article” link.
- After the manuscript is uploaded to the system, the relevant information is given to the author(s) by e-mail.
- First, manuscripts are reviewed initially at the pre-editorial stage. The papers, which pass the preliminary controls, are taken to the publication evaluation stage
- Manuscript are checked through plagiarism checkers. (iThenticate) If the manuscript has a similarity rate of more than %20, authors are informed that the paper is rejected.
- When the article is found suitable in terms of form and content, it is sent to the members of the Scientific Board and Reviewers for double-blind peer-review process. The paper is peer-reviewed by at least 2 referees.
- Based on double blinded peer review reports, editors take decision to accept or reject the paper or editor can take decision of re-submission of manuscript after suggested changes. If the article is accepted after the final evaluation, an e-mail is sent to the author within a few days regarding the acceptance of the paper.
- It is foreseen that the whole process will be completed within a period of 3-4 months.
- All the details about the publication and peer-review is explained within the Article Submission and Publication Workflow.