International Journal of Commerce, Industry and Entrepreneurship Studies (UTISGAD) is a double-blind peer reviewed, open-access, online and scholarly journal founded in 2021 and being supported by Silifke Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SITSO) which is a member of Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey (TOBB).
Utisgad Journal is published online & biannually in July and December. The Journal covers the studies carried out within the field of social sciences and social studies and aims to publish original and outstanding studies written in English and Turkish Languages. The Journal is involved in both experimental and theoretical studies on the subject area of business management, entrepreneurship and innovation capabilities.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. All the responsibilities for the article belong to the authors. The publications of papers are selected through double peer reviewed to ensure originality, reliability and readability.
Utisgad Journal does not charge for any article submissions or for processing. The publication cost for the journal is financed by Silifke Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SITSO) so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge. BOAI – Open Access Policy (Budapest Open Access Initiative) has been applied for the International Journal of Commerce, Industry and Entrepreneurship Studies.
a brief info about Utisgad Journal:
- International Journal of Commerce, Industry and Entrepreneurship Studies (UTISGAD)
- Turkish: Uluslararası Ticaret, Sanayi ve Girişimcilik Araştırmaları Dergisi
- Type: International, Double-Blind Reviewed, Open Access, Online and Scholarly Journal
- Frequency: Biannually (July and December)
- Indexing: Asos, ResearchBib, ASI, ICI World of journals, ESJI, Citefactor, DRJI, SIS, GIF, Academia, SJIF, Journals’ Directory, ISI, Google Scholar, ROAD... (updated periodically)
- Publication Fee: UTISGAD does not charge for any article submissions or for processing
- Copyright Licence: CC BY-NC 4.0
- Open-Access Policy: Budapest Open Access Initiative has been applied.