Papers must be prepared in accordance with the following instructions.
Those, who wish to contribute to the journal should pay attention to the following publication rules:
- Page Layout: A4 Paper measurements, Vertical
- Margins: Normal (2,5cm from the 4 sides)
- Page Limit: The Journal does not limit the word or page count of the articles; however, the editorial board or the science board may advise the reductions.
- Main Title: Times New Roman, Bold, 16pt
- Author’s Name: Times New Roman, 14pt
- Abstract: Times New Roman, 12pt with 1.15 line spacing
- JEL Codes: Check out the JEL Classification System (JEL Codes)
- Main Text of the Paper: Times New Roman, 12pt with 1.15 line spacing
- Tables and Figures: Supporting figures, tables and images of the results (no more than two figures and two tables) may be included in articles. All the tables, images and figures should be centered. Figures and images should be numbered (Figure 1 for an example) and figure headers should be placed under the figure or image; as for the tables, they should also be numbered (Table 2 for an example) and the table header should be placed at the top. References (if any) of the tables, figures and images should be presented right under the tables, figures and images in the form of author surname and publication date. The font in figures and tables may be Times New Roman, 10pt.
- Papers should be written in English or Turkish. (Turkish papers must have an English Abstract.)
- Papers submitted to the journal should not be under review at any other journal(s).
- Abstract should be written between 150- 300 words.
- Notes should be kept to a minimum and should appear at the bottom of the page. They should be numbered consecutively and indicated in the text by superior numbers.
- References should be listed alphabetically at the end of the paper. They should be cross- referenced in the text by using the author’s last name and publication date in the style of (Saygın: 2020) or (Saygın, 2020:13).
- Authors are recommended to use softwares such as Mendeley.
- All references cited in the text must appear in the References section, and all items in this section should be cited in the text. Authors should use the APA (American Psychological Association) referencing style.
- APA 6 Referencing Style Guide
- Please use attached template files to send papers for UTISGAD:
· Introduction: The main area of the article, a brief explanation of the sections of the article, its place in the literature, significance of the study, research problem and purpose should be mentioned in the introduction section.
· Literature Review: A brief explanation about the subject matter of the study should be given. Also, studies dealing with the same subject should be given in order to provide a comparison opportunity for the readers.
· Methodology: The type of the research, data collection tools, validity and reliability, data collection process, analysis of the data, limitations should be included in the method section.
· Findings: The results obtained in the study should be presented in the order stated in the purpose/hypotheses of the study. In the presentation of the results, relevant tables, figures, graphics or diagrams can be used.
· Discussion and Conclusion: The results obtained in the study should be discussed by taking the literature in consideration and in the order stated in the purpose/hypotheses of the study. Moreover, the limitations of the study, and suggestions for further research should be included in this section.
· Acknowledgement: If the article is submitted as a proceeding, on the condition of not being fully published or if the article is created from a dissertation research, an explanation should be included here. If desired, appreciations to a person or a foundation should be stated here.
· References: The references should be prepared in accordance with APA (6th Edition) referencing style. The font should be Times New Roman, and the line spacing should be 6pt. The indentation should be 0.5 cm.
· Appendix: Additional tables, figures, graphics and diagrams should be placed in the next page after the references. Each Appendix should be sorted as; Appendix 1, Appendix 2 and so on, and each appendix should have a separate heading. In the case that appendix is included in the article, these headings should be in the form of; Introduction, Methods etc.
Important Notice: Authors whose manuscripts have been accepted for the journal issues must have signed PUBLISHING AGREEMENT & COPYRIGHT FORM. After peer-review process, an e-mail will be send to the authors to complete the form.